Marianne Gribbon is an educational professional with over 15 years as a leader in the non–profit sector. Marianne obtained her Bachelors from Marist College in Psychology/Special Education and her Masters in Educational Psychology. She began her teaching career in NYC Department of Education as a 5th grade general education teacher. After a brief stint teaching English in Pisa, Italy, Marianne returned to NY and commenced her 15 year career at Easter Seals NY., Inc. Significant accomplishments during her tenure at Easter Seals NY include but not limited to:
- Expanding program operations,
- Agency-wide implementation of curriculum and data collection systems,
- Diversification of funding and programming to meet community needs,
- Creation of ongoing training program for teachers, teacher assistants, and principals, and
- Establishing a Social Justice Committee for the agency.
In October 2022, Marianne began her employment at The Children’s Home of Kingston as the Chief Executive Officer. The Children’s Home of Kingston is a small non-profit that serves young men between the ages of 12 to 21 years of age that are in need of permanency and mental health support. Marianne endeavors to bring stability and expansion to the high-quality program that already exists.
In her spare time, Marianne is working towards obtaining a Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership at Grand Canyon University. She enjoys spending time with her family and exploring the world.